In Arka Service we have adopted an Integrated Management System. It allows us to analyze, in a timely manner, the performance of the services and therefore to set in any corrective measures, in order to consistently guarantee a high quality standard.
Arka Service encourages its Customers to adopt ITIL® standards in order to achieve the goals of growth and quality and transform their business processes.
Arka Service solutions are developed to provide excellent quality of services provided, guaranteed by the adoption of an Integrated Management System that leverages analytical principles aimed at the punctual measurement of performance and consequent improvement of the operations:
- Tool set -CCPulse Service Desk, real time agent performance, Hyperion Service Desk statistics, pro-active monitoring of S.L.A., Service Request, Incident & Problem management workflow;
- Data Analytics – allows identification of issues through statistical analysis of data behavior. Subsequently identifying the appropriate root causes;
- Pareto Analysis-also known as the 80/20 rule. It allows to focus mainly on the most relevant and repetitive problems;
- Workforce Management – a combination of volumes, service levels and time to calculate the number of resources needed to meet business objectives and ensure the achievement of quality objectives;
- Hypothesis Testing – a statistical technique designed to evaluate differences in groups by perceived importance;
- Correlation & Regression Modeling – most often used to help identify forecasts of any future results starting from the study of historical data;
- Simulation-ability to enable trial environments to test possible solutions in order to safeguard the nature of future investments.
ITIL® is the standard we have adopted from the beginning to define processes and to develop tools in order to support the business. Today over 50 people within Arka Service Team have completed an ITIL certification path, which has led to the acquisition of certified skills in ITIL Foundation, Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement.
Analytics and report tools are developed also with the support of business intelligence software combined with deep knowledge of ITIL® best practices. This allows us to support our customers in a timely manner, with a view to continuous improvement according to the PDCA Plan concepts – Do – Check – Act, ie Plan – Do – Check – Act to correct and improve the process.
The main tools that support our organization and optimize the service management allow us to:
- Monitor systems in a pro-active way
- Analyze the data in order to find the source of the problems
- Pareto analysis, also called the 80/20 rule, or aim to focus on more repetitive problems in order to find a permanent solution
- Optimally manage the staff and their skills
- Analyze on a statistical level
The Integrated Management System adopted by Arka Service extends the use of ITIL® best practices to a next level by coordinating and aggregating the various services as the object of its portfolio of offers, regardless of whether they are supplied internally or by third parties.
One of our characteristics is the ability to control the entire life cycle of a service through technologies that enable pro-activity principles, measuring constantly the status of an incident and the relative ticket.
Based on the type of evidence found, actions are planned to safeguard the quality of the service, regardless of whether this is provided directly by Arka Service, by a business partner or by a customer’s supplier.
The goal of Arka Service is to ensure continuous improvement of the customer experience through a constant control / monitoring of individual process activities.